Friday, February 27, 2015

Did Someone say Snow??


We were very late getting any winter weather at all this year.  And now that Spring is just about to arrive, we got about 8 inches of "powder" a couple of nights ago.  I must admit as badly as I want Spring to be here, this is a beautiful sight.


 There is something so calming about snowfall.  It makes you feel as though you don't have a care in the world.  And for a few hours, it was nice to have a reprieve from the hustle and bustle of a busy day.







 Autumn's little car doesn't fair too well in the snow, so we left it parked for a few days.





 Slippery back steps!  I steered clear of these.  I'm pretty klutzy, so I can just imagine what it would have been if I had used these steps to get to work. 




So for a couple of days...all was white and wonderful.  So Amber from Alabama...if you're out there and want to still see some pictures of the snow......ENJOY!



 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! We ended up with 6 inches, but it was wet snow, not a lot of fun! Your's is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete